Carrot Cake Cookies
·1 (21.41 oz) duncan hines decadent carrot cake mix
·1/2 cup oil
·1 tablespoon of flour (only if using applesauce)
·1 package carrot cake hershy kisses (taste like cream cheese frosting)
How to Make Carrot Cake Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, eggs, and oil. I let this set for a few minutes to soften up the raisins and carrots (which is the reason I use the Duncan Hines mix).
- Scoop cookie dough into about 1 Tablespoon balls and set on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on cooling racks.
- Unwrap carrot cake kisses and place in a small, microwave safe bowl. Slowly melt kisses in microwave, cook for about 30 seconds and stir. Continue this process until melted. (BE CAREFUL NOT TO BURN THEM!)
- Once melted, pour kisses into a strong Ziploc bag. Snip the corner off bag and drizzle over cookies.