1 pkgrefrigerated cookie dough
8 ozcream cheese, softened
8-ounce pkgcinnamon-flavoredfrozen whipped topping, thawed
2 to 4apples, peeled, cored & chopped
1 jar(s)caramel ice cream topping
How to Make Caramel Apple Dessert Pizzas
- Slice cookie dough into 1/2-inch slices, and place on ungreased cookie sheet, about 3 inches apart.
- Bake in 375-degree oven for 12 to 15 minutes. Cookies should be firm enough when cooled to hold toppings without bending. Cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar until creamy.
- Fold in whipped topping, mixing well
- Frost cookies with cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle apple pieces on top of frosting and drizzle with caramel topping just before serving.
- Note: Frosted cookies may be refrigerated until serving time.