Blue Ribbon Recipe
I love the flavor when cookies are made with brown sugar. But the best part is the surprise when you get a bite of the candy. Since ovens are different, watch the baking time. In the Test Kitchen, we only had to bake for about 12 minutes. The Test Kitchen
- 3/4 c
- butter, softened
- 3/4 c
- 1 1/2 c
- dark brown sugar firmly packed
- 2 large
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 2 1/4 c
- all purpose flour plus 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 3/4 tsp
- 3 pkg
- 1.5 oz kit kat bars, chopped
- 4 oz
- reeses peanut butter cups minis
How to Make Caitlin's Cookies
- 1Cream together butter, shortening and brown sugar. Add in eggs and vanilla. Blend thoroughly.
- 2Beat in Baking Soda, Salt, and flour.
- 3Fold in manually the chopped Kit Kat bars and Reeses mini Peanut Butter Cups.
- 4Line cookie sheets with parchment. I prefer Martha Wrap. Drop batter by teaspoonfuls onto parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake in 325 degree oven for about 20 minutes, switching pans from rack to rack halfway thru.