Butterscotch Shortbread Cookies by Susan
- 1 c
- (2 sticks) butter, softened (please use real butter)
- 3/4 c
- dark brown sugar, packed
- 2 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp
- lavender blossoms (food quality)
LAVENDER SHORTBREAD: SUBSTITUTE WHITE SUGAR AND ADD
How to Make Butterscotch Shortbread Cookies by Susan
- 1Cream butter and brown sugar until very fluffy. Beat in the flour until a stiff uniform dough forms.
- 2Press dough into a 9x9-inch lightly greased baking pan. Prick all over with fork.
- 3Bake at 325°F for 30-35 minutes, until lightly browned. Remove from oven and cut immediately into 3 rows of 8 bars each. Allow to cool before removing from pan.