Butterscotch Cashew Clusters
Joyce J Schuler
How to Make Butterscotch Cashew Clusters
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add flour and mix until a firm dough forms.
- Stir in cashews.
- Crumble mixture onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375* for 12 - 15 minutes until golden brown
- Cool the baked cookie-nut mixture.
- Melt butterscotch morsels.
- Break the cookie-nut mixture into small pieces.
- Add the cookie-nut mixture to the butterscotch morsels. (If you're adding raisins - add them now).
- Stir mixture until everything is coated.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- Chill for 15 minutes or until set.