1 cpeanut butter
1 tspvanilla extract
2 cpowder sugar
3sleeves ritz crackers
1 pkgsemi sweet chocolate chips
1/2 pkgchocolate bark
How to Make Buckeye Ritz
- Melt butter and peanut butter in microwave for one minute.
- Remove from microwave and stir in vanilla extract.
- Add powder sugar and blend together.
- Lay out ritz on wax paper with salt side up.
Add a small spoon full on each ritz cracker then add another cracker salt side down on top and press slightly.
- Put in freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolates and Crisco until smooth.
- Remove from freezer and dip into the chocolate. Return to freezer until chocolate has hardened.