- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- peanut butter
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 c
- powder sugar
- sleeves ritz crackers
- 1 pkg
- semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 pkg
- chocolate bark
- 2 Tbsp
How to Make Buckeye Ritz
- 1Melt butter and peanut butter in microwave for one minute.
- 2Remove from microwave and stir in vanilla extract.
- 3Add powder sugar and blend together.
- 4Lay out ritz on wax paper with salt side up.
Add a small spoon full on each ritz cracker then add another cracker salt side down on top and press slightly.
- 5Put in freezer for about 30 minutes.
- 6Melt the chocolates and Crisco until smooth.
- 7Remove from freezer and dip into the chocolate. Return to freezer until chocolate has hardened.