Brown Sugar Shortbread Cookies
They are fun to make, and not time consuming. I hope you will give them a try!
How to Make Brown Sugar Shortbread Cookies
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Gradually stir in flour.
Knead until smooth.
- Pat into a 1/3 inch thick rectangle (8 inches x 11 inches).
I do this on one of my large cutting boards.
- Now cut dough into 1 inch x 2 inch strips.
Place 1 inch apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- With a fork, prick the top of each cookie in 3 places to make a little design common in shortbread cookies.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 25 minutes, or until the bottom of the cookie begins to brown.
- Cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes, and then move to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy! These are really tasty!