Brown Sugar Maple Cookies
How to Make Brown Sugar Maple Cookies
- Cream together butter and brown sugar.
- Add maple syrup and vanilla and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and mix until combined.
- Add flour and baking soda and beat until well combined and dough forms a ball.
- Refrigerate at least one hour, or over night.
- Roll out dough to 1/4" thickness.
- Place on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Freeze until firm, about 20-25 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake cookies 12-14 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool on cookie sheet 5 minutes.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool completely.