☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cbrown sugar
2 tspbaking powder
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Brown Sugar Bar Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13 X 9 Pan with butter and set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl melt butter on high for 30 seconds.
- Mix in the brown sugar until completely mixed. Add the baking powder, salt and vanilla. Gradually add the flour and mix well (the batter will be stiff).
- Whisk the eggs in a small bowl and add to the batter, mixing well.
- Spread the batter in the prepared pan and bake for approx. 30 min (do not over bake). Let cool completely before cutting into squares.