☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 c
- 2 c
- brown sugar
- 2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 c
How to Make Brown Sugar Bar Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13 X 9 Pan with butter and set aside.
- 2In a large microwave-safe bowl melt butter on high for 30 seconds.
- 3Mix in the brown sugar until completely mixed. Add the baking powder, salt and vanilla. Gradually add the flour and mix well (the batter will be stiff).
- 4Whisk the eggs in a small bowl and add to the batter, mixing well.
- 5Spread the batter in the prepared pan and bake for approx. 30 min (do not over bake). Let cool completely before cutting into squares.