Blue Cheese Cracker/Cookie
- 1/2 c
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c
- butter, room temperature
- 1/4 tsp
- cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 c
- crumbled blue cheese
- 2 c
- all purpose flour
- 2 c
- rice krispies
- 3 slice
- bacon, cooked and crumbled
How to Make Blue Cheese Cracker/Cookie
- 1Preheat oven to 350^. Cover jelly roll pan with non-stick foil;set aside.
Using an electric mixer on medium speed. Cream together the cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy.
- 2Add cayenne, blue cheese,flour, krispies, and bacon, beat this on medium low speed;until well blended..The dough will be very stiff.
- 3Roll dough into balls,using 1 Tablespoon of dough for each cracker. Place on prepared pan at least 1 inch apart. Flatten each with a fork or bottom of a glass.
Bake about 12 to 15 minutes; until crackers are just golden brown. Leave on pan about 30 seconds then remove to cool on wire racks. Enjoy using other similar cheese too.