Black Forest No Bakes
This reminds me of a black forest cake hence the name.
You will love this quick and easy snack for the kids or even for a party or potluck.
You will find you have quite a few fans and it is so easy.
Pic coming soon.
How to Make Black Forest No Bakes
- Place Oreos in food processor and pulse until ground.
- Melt marshmallows and butter in microwave until puffed, and melted using a large bowl.
- When the marshmallows are melted pour in the ground oreo's and the cheeries.
- Stir to combine then spread into a foil lined pan (8x8) is the best size.
- Let set up for about 20 minutes and remove bars from pan and cut into squares.