BIT OF BRICKLE BROWNIES recipe # 6
2 1/4 cflour
1 cchopped pecans
3/4 cbrown sugar
16 ozpackage heath bit of brickle
How to Make BIT OF BRICKLE BROWNIES recipe # 6
- Stir together 2 1/2 cups flour, soda, and salt.
- Blend shortening, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla. Add sifted mixture and mix well.
- Add the package of brickle and pecans.
- Place in a greased and floured jelly roll pan ( approximately 20 by 13).
- This is a thick mixture and you will have to pat it out with a spoon.
- Bake at350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.