Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is my current favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe. It is chewy and delicious. They do puff up quite a bit so they are your average chocolate chip cookie but I love them for this reason.
I use homemade copy cat Bisquick recipe but you can substitute regular Bisquick if you don't want to make your own.
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 c
- bisquick, either homemade or bought
- 1 c
- chocolate chips, i use enjoy life semi sweet chocolate mini chips
How to Make Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2In large bowl, mix apple sauce, sugar, vanilla and egg.
- 3Stir in Bisquick mix and chocolate chips.
- 4Drop by rounded tablespoons onto baking sheet about 2-inches apart.
- 5Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.