Berry Nutty Oatmeal Cookies
Blue Ribbon Recipe
What a combo: sweet berries, crunchy nuts and scrummy oatmeal! Love. The Test Kitchen
1 1/8 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 1/4 cbutter, softened (2 1/2 sticks)
1 1/2 tspvanilla extract
2 1/4 call-purpose flour
1 1/2 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 tspbaking powder
1 1/2 tspcinnamon, ground
2 coats, regular
3/4 cdried cranberries
1 cpecans, in pieces
How to Make Berry Nutty Oatmeal Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together sugars, butter, and eggs.
- Add vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, soda, baking powder, cinnamon and oats.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Stir in coconut, cranberries and pecans.
- Drop by teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes or until edges are slightly browned. (Do not overbake!)
- SUGGESTIONS: Only use REAL butter. Toasting the pecans adds a wonderful flavor but when time is short, I leave out this step and the cookies are still delicious!