★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cpeanut butter
1/2 cbutter, softened
How to Make Basic Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- Spray/Grease the cookie sheet
- Drop batter by the spoonfuls onto the the cookie sheet about 1-inch apart.
- Press with a fork to put crisscross marks in cookies.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove carefully from pan and transfer to cooling rack.
- *** TIP ***
- Do not let cookies bake fully to get a "soft" cookie. Try about 8-10 minutes.
- Store cookies in a air tight container with waxed paper between layers for freshness and to maintain softness.