★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- sliced glazed apples (20 oz)
- refrigerated piecrust for 9" pie (1/2 of 15 oz. package)
- 1/2 c
- chopped dried cherries
- milk (optional)
- cinnamon and sugar or splenda (optional)
- 1 tsp
How to Make Apple Cherry Free Form Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 400F. Place pie crust onto large rimmed baking sheet. Combine apples and cherries and spoon onto the center of the pie crust, leaving a 2" wide border.
- 2Fold the edge of the pie crust over the apple filling, pleating the crust and pressing down the edge to hold in place (the crust will not cover all of the filling).
- 3Dot the filling with small pieces of butter. Brush the crust with milk and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar, if desired. Bake pie for 30 to 35 minutes or until crust is golden brown.