★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 1/2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 tspcream of tartar
1 cbutter substitute
1 cno sugar applesauce
1 cgranulated sugar substitute, plus extra for stamping
1 cpowdered sugar substitute
4 largeegg whites
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Anytime Sugar Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line baking sheets with kitchen parchmennt paper or grease lightly with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, mix together flour, soda, and cream of tartar.
- In a large bowl, beat butter substitute, applesauce, and sugar substitute until completely blended and mixture is creamy. Add egg whites and vanilla; beat well. Stir in dry ingredients until well blended.
- Drop dough, using a cookie scoop or level measuring tablespoonfuls, on prepared baking sheets. Flatten each ball to 3/8 inch thickness, using a cookie stamp or the bottom of a pretty glass dipped in granulated sugar substitute.
- Bake in oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly golden browned around the edges. Do not overbake. Sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar substitute.
- Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool.