Almond Joy Cookies
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cbutter or margarine
3/4 cwhite sugar
3/4 cbrown sugar
1-1/2 tspvanilla extract
1 tspbaking soda
2 cchocolate chips
1 csweetened coconut
1 calmonds, chopped
How to Make Almond Joy Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375. Grease cookie sheets, or place parchment paper on cookie sheets.
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In large bowl, cream butter and sugars together. Beat in eggs and stir in vanilla.
- Stir in dry ingredients until well mixed, then stir in chocolate chips, coconut, and almonds.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.