ALMOND JOY BROWNIES
- 1 favorite brownie batter recipe (9"x 9" size, prepared as directed)
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 4 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- roasted almonds
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
How to Make ALMOND JOY BROWNIES
- 1Prepare and cool the brownies. Do not remove them from the pan.
- 2In the bowl of a stand mixer combine the condensed milk and coconut. Slowly add the powdered sugar and mix on low speed. Spread the coconut mixture over the brownies. Wet fingers work best to do this! Top the coconut with the almonds.
- 3In a small sauce pan, heat the cream and butter over low-medium heat. Add the chocolate chips and stir until the chocolate is fully melted. Cool slightly. Pour the chocolate over the coconut and almonds. Cover and refrigerate. Cool completely before cutting. Serve from the baking pan.