Almond Joy* Brownie Bites
How to Make Almond Joy* Brownie Bites
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cupcake pans (regular size...not mini) with liners. Make sure to use the liners or they will stick.
- 2Make the brownies according to directions and pour the batter only about halfway (or a little less) up the liners.
- 3Bake in a preheated oven for 12 minutes. While the brownies are baking, mix together the coconut, sweetened condensed milk, and milk.
- 4Remove the brownies from the oven and spoon on some of the coconut (I used a cookie scoop for that), and then return to the oven for 14-16 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven and allow to cool COMPLETELY before removing the liners. Once they are completely cool, and the liners are removed, drizzle the melted chocolate over them and sprinkle with the nuts.