Ajams Vanilla Wafer Surprise
A J Moseley
How to Make Ajams Vanilla Wafer Surprise
- 1Have vanilla wafers on plate waiting to fill.
Keep a cold bowl of ice water nearby to dip your fingers in, if you get hot caramel on them!!
- 2Cut each candy bar into 6 or 8 pieces (according to how much you want inside the stuffed cookie).
- 3Heat griddle on the lowest setting, you may have to heat a little & turn off & repeat as needed.
- 4Place candy pieces chocolate side down onto a nonstick warm griddle (flat side) for a few seconds (chocolate should be semi-melting on bottom).
- 5Use two cookies & turn each piece of chocolate over & as each piece is turned, top it with a vanilla wafer, pressing down slightly as you do this.
- 6As chocolate on bottom looks melty, take another vanilla wafer & scoop it up holding the two vanilla wafers on top & bottom.
- 7Use the vanilla wafers to press down the candy and give it a little swirl to kind of level it out.
Let cool before letting children eat