Agave Chocolate Chip Cookies
After making these I change the amount of flour and used all-purpose instead of whole wheat.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 Tbspunsalted butter, softenend
3/4 clight agave nectar
1 Tbspvanilla extract
1 1/2 call purpose flour
3/4 coat flour (or oat bran)
1/2 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspground cinnamon
1 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cchopped pecans
How to Make Agave Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchemnt paper.
- In a large bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer until creamy. Add the agave and beat until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in the egg and vanilla until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, oat flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Add dry mixture to butter mixture and combine well. Fold in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets and press down slightly.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, until ligtly golden. Do not overbake.
Let cool 5 minutes on baking sheets and then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.