2 stickbutter, room temperature
2 csifted flour
1 cchopped pecans
3/4 cconfectioners' sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1 tspalmond extract
How to Make Adelaide's Cocoons
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and 1/4 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- Add vanilla, almond extract, and water.
- Blend in flour.
- Add chopped pecans.
- Form into small finger rolls by rolling in flour.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes. These will not brown like a typical cookie.
- While hot, roll in remaining confectioner's sugar.