Yummy Chocolate Fondue
Photo by Kirsten Strecker.
- 1 c
- 1/4 c
- 1 lb
- bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 c
- puffed rice cereal
- chopped toasted almonds, or chopped chocolate-covered toffee (optional)
- strawberries, grapes, sliced bananas - for dipping
How to Make Yummy Chocolate Fondue
- 1In medium saucepan, over medium-high heat, bring milk and sugar to a simmer.
- 2Remove pan from heat, add chocolate; let stand 2 minutes. Whisk until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Stir in rice cereal and toasted almonds.
- 3Pour into a fondue pot and keep warm.
Serve with fruit and fondue skewers for dipping.
**NOTE** also good for dipping: little squares of cream cheese; cantaloupe; most any kind of fresh fruit.
(what isn't good dipped in chocolate?)