WHOLE GRAIN SUGAR FREE BROWNIES
1/4 cbutter, melted
1/4 ccoconut oil (or just 1/2 cup butter)
1 cstevia (or 1/2 cup stevia + 1/2 cup coconut sugar)
1/3 cunsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 coat flour
1/4 cwhole wheat pastry flour
1/4 tspbaking powder
How to Make WHOLE GRAIN SUGAR FREE BROWNIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8x8 square baking dish.
- Mix butter, oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla together in large bowl.
- Add cocoa, flours, salt and baking powder. Mix well. Do not over mix. Batter should be slightly lumpy. If you overmix brownies, they come out tough.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Do not overcook.
- TIP - It's always better for brownies to be undercooked, than overcooked. When you overcook them, they get hard and dry.