Tsampurado (AKA Champorado)
The pudding becomes very thick and the lighter milk helps to "loosen" it. It's almost like eating "chocolate oatmeal".
How to Make Tsampurado (AKA Champorado)
- 11. Pour 2 1/2 cups of water in a pot and bring to a boil
2. Put-in the glutinous rice and allow water to re-boil for a few minutes
3. Dilute the cocoa powder in 1 cup warm water then pour-in the pot. Stir continously
4. Once the glutinous rice is cooked (about 12 to 18 minutes of cooking with constant stirring), add the sugar and cook for another 5 minutes or until the texture becomes thick.
5. Remove from the pot and place in a serving bowl.
6. Serve hot with a swirl of condensed milk on top.