TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
- 1 c
- 2 sticks butter
- 12 oz
- bag of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 3/4 c
- 1 Tbsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 c
- white chocolate chips
- 1/2 c
- semi sweet chocolate chips
- powdered sugar for garnishment
- nuts of your choice
How to Make TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
- 1Line an 11X9 inch pan with wax paper and set aside
preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2Melt 2 sticks of butter and bag of chocolate chips in medium sauce pan over low heat. Allow the chocolate mix to cool for 5-10 minutes.
In a large mixer bowl mix the eggs, sugar, and vanilla together. After mixed well add chocolate mixture to egg mixture mix well. Mix in flour, salt, white chocolate chips, and chocolate chips. Mix well.
- 3Pour into prepared 11X9 pan and bake for about 45 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean. Cool for 1 hour on wire rack before cutting.
Flip pan on tray and pull off wax paper flip back over and cut brownies into squares sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy.