Sweet Revenge Brownies
God's love never grows old. "Our Daily Bread".
How to Make Sweet Revenge Brownies
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. (Do not bake at a higher temperature, or the brownies will burn.)
Generously grease a 9x13" baking pan.
- Combine the 6 ounces of chocolate and butter in a medium saucepan, (The pan needs to be big enough to stir in the remainder of the ingredients). Melt over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until the chocolate is nearly melted. Remove from heat and stir until smooth.
- Whisk in the sugar until blended, followed by the eggs, one at a time.
Whisk in the flour and vanilla.
Fold in the mini marshmallows and chocolate chips.
Pour into the prepared baking pan and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 53-55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Do not over bake. Cool to room temperature and cut into squares. Store at room temperature.
- NOTE: You will have to adjust cooking time, for your oven. In our old oven it only took 45 minutes, on 300 F, to bake these; in our new oven it took 61 minutes, on 325 F.