Strawberry Delight Sensation
Made in a loaf pan with strawberries,Oreo cookies and whipped topping and sweetened condensed milk! Oh my, oh my....
- 2 1/2 c
- fresh strawberries crushed or mashed
- 1 1/2 c
- strawberries, sliced
- 14 oz
- can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 c
- lemon juice
- 8 oz
- lite whipped topping, thawed
- oreo chocolate sandwich cookies,finely crushed
- 1 Tbsp
How to Make Strawberry Delight Sensation
- 1Line a 8x4-inch loaf pan with foil. Combine the crushed strawberries with the condensed milk, lemon juice and 2 cups of the whipped topping, pour into prepared pan.
Combine cookie crumbs and melted butter.
Press on top of the mixture in loaf pan. Cover.
Freeze for 6 hours. To serve, Invert dessert onto plate. Remove foil, frost with remaining whipped cream. Top with remaining strawberry slices.
Store any remaining dessert in freezer.