How to Make S'more Bars
- 1Mix brownie mix according to the directions.
- 2Spread brownies or 1 1/2 tubes of cookie dough into a greased 9x13 pan. (Make cookies with remaining 1/2 tube).
- 3Bake at 350 degree oven according to the directions. Turn oven to broil. Sprinkle with marshmallows, chips & Graham Cracker Crumbs, you can also use 1 C chopped Hershey bars instead of chips.
- 4Pace under broiler & broil just until marshmallows are puffy & toasted just light brown. Watch very closely, probably 1-3 min, as the burn very easily!!!!
- 5Cool bars completely before cutting. It's better to even let them sit overnight before cutting, as the marshmallow are very sticky. It you must cut, use a sharp, buttered knife.