Small Pan Brownies
10 Tbspunsalted butter
1 1/4 csugar
3/4 cunsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 tspbaking powder
How to Make Small Pan Brownies
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees, with the rack in the lower third of the oven.
- Line the bottom of an 8 inch square baking pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on two sides. Lightly grease the paper, and sides.
- Slowly melt the butter over low heat.
Add cocoa, sugar and salt, stir until mixture is smooth.
Remove from the heat, and let cool slightly.
- Stir in the vanilla, and the eggs, beat until shiny and thick, then stir in flour and baking powder. Mix until smooth.
- Spread the batter in the prepared pan, and bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out a little moist, about 23 to 25 minutes.
- Cool completely on rack. When cooled lift up the sides of parchment paper to remove the brownies from the pan.
Cut into desired size squares.