Sinful Chocolate Mousse
I got this recipe from the chef herself at a California Winery, from Patti Ballard's book "Wine in Everyday Cooking."
- 6 oz
- pkg semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp
- coffee marsala (or kahlua)
- 1 Tbsp
- orange marsala
- 1 tsp
- eggs plus 2 egg yolks
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 pt
- heavy cream
How to Make Sinful Chocolate Mousse
- 1Melt chocolate with the Coffee Marsala and Orange Marsala in the top of a double boiler and set aside.
- 2Put the eggs and yolks, vanilla and sugar in blender and mix at medium speed for 3 minutes. Add the cream and blend until smooth, then add chocolate mixture, blending until just mixed in completely.
- 3Pour into 6 half-cup containers and refrigerate for 6 hours. Serve and feel happy about it.
- 4**NOTE: this recipe canNOT be successfully doubled. If you need more make two batches.