Diabetic Rocky Road Parfaits
Rev BJ Friley
This is 1 of Brenda's diabetic recipes.
- 1 pkg
- 4-serving-size of fat-free, sugar-free, reduced calorie chocolate or chocolate fudge instant pudding mix
- 2 c
- fat-free milk
- 1/2 c
- frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 1/4 c
- unsalted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 c
- marshmallows, mini
- chocolate curls
How to Make Diabetic Rocky Road Parfaits
- 1Prepare pudding mix according to package directions using the fat-free milk. Remove 3/4 cup of the pudding and place in a small bowl; fold in whipped topping until combined.
- 2Divide remaining plain chocolate pudding amoung four 6-ounce glasses or dessert dishes. Top with dessert topping mixture. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes or until set.
- 3Sprinkle with peanuts and marshmallows just before serving. If desired, garnish with chocolate curls.