Rocky Road Brownies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- betty crocker fudge brownies
- 2/3 c
- vegetable oil
- 1/4 c
- 1 box
- jello chocolate fudge pudding
- 3 c
- marshmallows, mini
- 2 c
- peanuts, salted and without skins
- 1 1/2 c
- chocolate chips, mini
How to Make Rocky Road Brownies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9X13 glass baking dish with butter flavored cooking spray and set aside.
- 2In large bowl, mix brownie mix, vegetable oil, water, eggs and pudding. Add 1 1/2 cups marshmallows and 1 cup peanuts to brownie mix. Mix well.
- 3Spread brownie mixture evenly into prepared pan. Bake for 28 minutes.
Remove from oven and turn oven to broil. DO NOT raise shelf.
- 4In separate bowl mix 1 cup of the chocolate chips with 1 cup of peanuts and remaining 1 1/2 cups of marshmallows.
Evenly sprinkle the peanut/marshmallow/chip mixture over the warm brownies. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of chips over the top.
- 5Broil for approximately 2 minutes. Just until marshmallows are beginning to turn a golden brown.
Remove from oven and allow to stand on wire rack for at least 5 minutes before serving. Great warm or fully cooled, but my family prefers warm...sometimes with ice cream.