Rocky Road Brownies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxbetty crocker fudge brownies
2/3 cvegetable oil
1 boxjello chocolate fudge pudding
3 cmarshmallows, mini
2 cpeanuts, salted and without skins
1 1/2 cchocolate chips, mini
How to Make Rocky Road Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9X13 glass baking dish with butter flavored cooking spray and set aside.
- In large bowl, mix brownie mix, vegetable oil, water, eggs and pudding. Add 1 1/2 cups marshmallows and 1 cup peanuts to brownie mix. Mix well.
- Spread brownie mixture evenly into prepared pan. Bake for 28 minutes.
Remove from oven and turn oven to broil. DO NOT raise shelf.
- In separate bowl mix 1 cup of the chocolate chips with 1 cup of peanuts and remaining 1 1/2 cups of marshmallows.
Evenly sprinkle the peanut/marshmallow/chip mixture over the warm brownies. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of chips over the top.
- Broil for approximately 2 minutes. Just until marshmallows are beginning to turn a golden brown.
Remove from oven and allow to stand on wire rack for at least 5 minutes before serving. Great warm or fully cooled, but my family prefers warm...sometimes with ice cream.