QUICK AND EASY CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER FONDUE
How to Make QUICK AND EASY CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER FONDUE
- In a saucepan combine the chocolate squares and the 1/2 and 1/2, cooking slowly over a low heat to letting the mixture dissolve, stir continuously and slowly until it is smooth and well blended.
- Add the sugar and cook for another 3 minutes longer until sugar is dissolved(until there is no more grittiness of the sugar left..it may take longer than 3 minutes if you have your heat very low.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla and stir until well blended.
- Remove from heat and pour into fondue pot or chafing dish and keep mixture warm and melted with a tea candle lit underneath (if your fondue pot is not electric).
- Serve with slices of fresh fruits(making sure they are dried after washing to avoid seizing the chocolate),strawberrys,graham crackers,piroettes,pound cake,marshmallows,etc for dipping. ENJOY!