Nutty Peanut butter fudge balls
1/2 stickbutter or 1/4 cup
1/2 cpeanut butter
3 2/3 cconfection sugar
3 cchopped peanuts
1 1/2 cchocolate chips (dark or semi-sweet)
1 1/2 tspshortening (do not use butter or margarine, must be shortening)
How to Make Nutty Peanut butter fudge balls
- line a 9 inch pan with foil
- cook butter,peanut butter,and milk in saucepan until it is melted.gradually beat in powdered sugar and vanilla.
- remove from heat and pour in to pan. note:cool completely. mixture will look dry but that's ok.)
- line 2 trays with wax paper.roll peanut butter mixture in to 3/4 inch balls until firm enough to handle.if they get a little warm refrigerate for a bit.
- place chocolate chips and shortening in a bowl. microwave on medium. stop microwave and sir when it looks like it is melting. do this just until all melted.
- dip peanut butter balls in to chocolate mixture then roll in chopped peanuts.place on waxed paper. refrigerate until firm. store in fridge or cool place.