Nutty Peanut butter fudge balls
- 1/2 stick
- butter or 1/4 cup
- 1/2 c
- peanut butter
- 1/4 c
- 3 2/3 c
- confection sugar
- 1 tsp
- 3 c
- chopped peanuts
- 1 1/2 c
- chocolate chips (dark or semi-sweet)
- 1 1/2 tsp
- shortening (do not use butter or margarine, must be shortening)
How to Make Nutty Peanut butter fudge balls
- 1line a 9 inch pan with foil
- 2cook butter,peanut butter,and milk in saucepan until it is melted.gradually beat in powdered sugar and vanilla.
- 3remove from heat and pour in to pan. note:cool completely. mixture will look dry but that's ok.)
- 4line 2 trays with wax paper.roll peanut butter mixture in to 3/4 inch balls until firm enough to handle.if they get a little warm refrigerate for a bit.
- 5place chocolate chips and shortening in a bowl. microwave on medium. stop microwave and sir when it looks like it is melting. do this just until all melted.
- 6dip peanut butter balls in to chocolate mixture then roll in chopped peanuts.place on waxed paper. refrigerate until firm. store in fridge or cool place.