Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
Very easy to make and nice to take for a pot luck. Individual servings add a nice touch.
This recipe came from bakedperfection.com
I changed it up by using my brownie recipe instead of a box mix.
The picture is also from bakedperfection.com
- 1 1/2 c
- a/p flour
- 1 3/4 c
- 1/2 c
- hersheys cocoa
- 1 stick
- 2 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/4 tsp
- 3/4 c
- peanut butter
- 1/2 c
- chocolate chips
- 1/2 c
- peanut butter chips
How to Make Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray or grease 36 mini muffin cups or 18 regular size.
- 2Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Combine the butter, eggs, vanilla, and sugar. Mix the flour combination with the butter combination.
- 3Spoon batter evenly into muffin cups (about 1 heaping teaspoon). (If you are using the larger muffin tins use 2.) Bake for 13-15 minutes or until top is set and a toothpick inserted into center comes out slightly wet. Adjust time for larger ones.
- 4After brownies are out of the oven, wait for centers to fall. This will happen upon cooling. If not then tap the centers with the back of a teaspoon to make a hole for the peanut butter.
- 5Place peanut butter in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 45 seconds then stir. While brownies are still warm spoon about half a teaspoon of peanut butter into the center of each brownie. Top with chocolate chips and peanut butter chips. Cool completely in pan