How to Make Oreo Truffles
- 1Crush oreos by hand or in a food processor and place in a large bowl.
- 2Mix in all the cream cheese with your hands (it is quite messy!). Make sure the oreos and cream cheese are all evenly mixed together.
- 3Form into small balls, a little smaller than the size of a ping pong ball and place onto wax paper on a baking tray.
- 4Put your oreo balls in the refrigerator or freezer until they harden (about 20-30 minutes).
- 5Take them out from the refrigerator/freezer and dip into the melted Almond Bark or chocolate.
- 6Coat each ball and place back onto your wax paper covered baking tray.
- 7Place the balls once again in the refrigerator (only the fridge this time) and allow to harden for a few minutes, about 5-10.