Oreo Cookie Balls
How to Make Oreo Cookie Balls
- Add Oreos to food processor, blend until fine.
- In a large bowl, combine Oreo crumbs and softened cream cheese. blend together (using your hands workds best!)until dough-like. Chill mixture in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Cover a large cookie sheet with foil. Take the Oreo dough from the freezer. Using a melon-baller, scoop out and roll similar sized, bite-sized balls, place on cookie sheet. When the dough is all used,place cookie sheet filled with Oreo balls to the freezer for another 15 minutes.
- While balls are chilling, pour chips in a small, microwavable bowl. Melt chips, watching them carefully, approx 2 minutes. Stir with a spoon until smooth.
- Take balls from freezer. Using a toothpick to spear each one, dip chilled Oreo balls in the melted white chocolate, dripping off excess. Drop each ball into seperate mini-cupcake cups.
- Put completed Oreo balls, now in the mini-cupcake cups, in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Suggestion: choose any sprinkles or decorative sugars to sprinkle on dipped Oreo balls. HINT: dip a dozen at a time' sprinkling after each dozen, while the chocolate is still soft.