These brownies are cake like, and are so very good with a big glass of milk! I hope you like them! We all sure do!
This one's for you Nannie!
Nannie was born in 1903, and passed in January of 1988
How to Make Nannie's Brownies
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add egg yolks, melted chocolate, vanilla and walnuts.
- Sift baking powder and flour together.
Then add to the above ingredients.
- Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9 x 13 pan.
Bake at 350 degrees, for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar when cool.