My Mucha Cream Brownie Wedges w/ Fresh Raspberris
4large egg whites
1(16 ounce) package gluten-free brown mix (such as betty crocker) or regular mix if desired
6 Tbspcanola oil
1 Tbspinstant coffee granules
1 cheavy whipping cream
2 tspinstant coffee granules
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1/4 cpowdered sugar
1/2 cchocolate syrup
1 1/2 craspberries or strawberries
How to Make My Mucha Cream Brownie Wedges w/ Fresh Raspberris
- Preheat your oven to 350
- Beat egg whites with a mixer at high speed for 1 minute or until frothy.
- Stir in brownie mix, oil, and 1 tablespoon of coffee granules. (batter will be very thick)
- Spread batter in a 11 X 7 inch glass or ceramic baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Place in oven and bake for 22 minutes or until a wooden tooth pick inserted 2 inches from edge comes out clead (the center will not look cooked, but will continue to cook as brownies cool)
- Cool completely in dish on a wire rack.
- Cut into 6 squares; cut each square diagonally in half to create 12 triangles.
- Place cream, 2 teaspoons coffee granules and vanilla in a medium mixing bowl and beat with mixer at high speed until foamy. Add powdered sugar and beat until soft peaks form.
- Place 1 brownie on each of the 12 dessert plates and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Dollop evenly with topping and sprinkle with fresh raspberries or fresh strawberries and serve at once.