Mocha Truffle Dessert
- 1 box
- fudge brownie mix
- 2 bag(s)
- chocolate chips 24 oz
- 2 c
- heavy cream divided
- 6 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- instant coffee granules
- 3 Tbsp
- pirouette cookies cut into pieces for outside (optional)
How to Make Mocha Truffle Dessert
- 1Prepare brownie batter as directed. Spread in greased springform pan. Place on baking sheet Bake at 350 degree for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool
- 2Place chocolate chips in a food processor and process until finely chopped. Melt the butter with 1 cup heavy cream and coffee granules. While the food processor is running slowly drizzle the cream mixture into the chocolate and process until smooth. Add the vanilla.
- 3Spread half the mixture on top of cooled brownie. Whip the other 1 cup of heavy cream until stiff. Mix with other half of chocolate mixture. Spread on top of brownie.
- 4Spread around sides and gently press the cookies around outside if using. Refrigerate 4 hours. Keep leftovers in fridge.