Marbled Cheesecake Brownies
8 ozcream cheese, softened
5 Tbspbutter or margarine, softened
2eggs & 3 more eggs for the brownies
3/4 tspvanilla extract
1family-size brownie mix, using 13 x 9
·oil, eggs, water, as directed on brownie mix
1container milk chocolate frosting, optional
How to Make Marbled Cheesecake Brownies
- In a medium bowl, put out the cream cheese & butter to soften for about 15 minutes or so. After that-
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease (or spray) bottom only of 13 x 9" pan.
- Beat together the cream cheese & butter. Add the sugar, eggs, flour, and vanilla. Beat until smooth, then set aside.
- Prepare the brownie mix as directed, using the extra egg to make "cake-like brownies." (This usually calls for 3 eggs total.)
- Spread half of the brownie batter into the prepared pan. Pour all of the cream cheese mixture over the brownie batter. Spoon the remaining brownie batter in spots over the top. Gently swirl the two mixtures together with a knife.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 30-40 minutes, checking with a toothpick for doneness. Check at 30 minutes first, then add time, if needed.
- Remove from oven & cool completely. Frost with milk chocolate frosting, if desired.