Lemon-Raspberry Muffins with White Choc. Drizzle
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 call purpose flour
2lemons (juice from 1 and zest from 2)
2 tspbaking powder
1/4 tspbaking soda
3/4 csour cream
1 tsppure vanilla extract
1 stickbutter, unsalted
1 1/2 cfresh raspberries (slightly mashed)
1/2 cwhite chocolate chips
How to Make Lemon-Raspberry Muffins with White Choc. Drizzle
- Center a rack in the oven and preheat to 400 F. Spray your muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray or line the cups with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, add the sugar and lemon zest. Using a spoon mash together until the sugar is moist and the fragrance of lemon strong. Whisk in the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk the sour cream, eggs, vanilla, lemon juice and melted butter together until well blended. Pour the liquid ingredients over the dry ingredients and, with the whisk or a rubber spatula, gently but quickly stir to combine. Do not over mix the batter – a few lumps are okay.
- Mash raspberries slightly and gently fold into batter. Fill muffin cups at least 3/4 of the way. Sprinkle sugar over the top of the batter and bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until the tops are golden and a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffins comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before carefully removing each muffin from its mold. Cool completely on the rack.
- Place white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and cook for 30 secs, stir until smooth. Repeat until chips are melted. Drizzle melted white chocolate over muffins. Lets cool, eat and enjoy!