☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 cgolden graham cereal
1 1/2 cmilk chocolate chips
6 cmini marshmallows
1/4 clight corn syrup
How to Make Indoor S'mores
- Grease a "13x9" pan with butter. Measure cereal into a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Melt marshmallows, chocolate chips, corn syrup and butter over low heat. stirring constantly; remove from heat. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour over cereal toss quickly until completely coated.
- Using a buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into "13x9" pan. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- When cool cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day. Makes 40 squares.
- MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS:
In microwave-safe bowl melt marshmallows, chocolate chips, corn syrup and butter on HIGH for 30 seconds. Stir. Continue in 30 second intervals, stirring each time. Mixture should be very smooth. (Should not take more than 3 minutes.) Add vanilla. Continue with recipe following with steps 3, 4, and 5 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
- Note: For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème can be substituted for marshmallows.
Store no more than two days at room temperature in airtight container.
To freeze, place in layers separated by wax paper in airtight container. Freeze for up to 6 weeks. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.