★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8 oz
- cooled coffee, (use leftover coffee from morning, store in fridge in glass container)
- one tea spoon, (not measuring spoon) instant coffee, or to taste.
- 2 tbs
- squirt of chocolate syrup to taste,
- 1/4 - 1/2
- cup whole milk (as much or as little as you like)
- 8 oz
- container heavy whipping cream,
- 1 tbs
- powdered sugar,
- crushed ice
How to Make Homemade Mocha Frappuchino
- 1Use mixer to whip cream and powdered sugar to stiff peaks.
- 2Combine coffee, instant coffee, sugar, chocolate syrup and whole milk in blender capable of crushing ice. Add enough ice so it pops up above liquid ingredients.
- 3Blend till all ice is crushed completely and ingredients are combined. Pour into tall glass. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. Garnish up to you mostly. Store extra whipped cream in a covered container in fridge.