Heath Bar Cake (4 Ingredients, easy & delicious)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 boxchocolate cake mix
5 largeheath bars
1 largechocolate instant pudding
1 largecool whip topping
How to Make Heath Bar Cake (4 Ingredients, easy & delicious)
- Bake chocolate cake according to package directions in a 9x13 pan. Let cool and cut into squares.
- Put Heath bars in a large freezer bag. Place on a cutting board and crush with a hammer. (or you can buy them already crushed on Amazon)
- Make chocolate pudding according to package instructions.
- Now the fun part. In a large clear bowl (it makes it prettier, but not necessary if you don't have one) Layer chocolate cake, chocolate pudding, Cool Whip, and crushed Heath Bars. Repeat. (Make sure the crushed Heath bars top the Cool Whip) And that's it. Pretty, easy and delicious.
- Note: I have tried this with Butterfingers and Mini Reese's Peanut Butter cups, but (in my opinion) Heath Bars win hands down.