Gooey Toasted S'mores Bars
How to Make Gooey Toasted S'mores Bars
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl, stir together cookie crumbs. Stir in the melted butter or margarine until a soft dough forms. Press into an ungreased 13x9 inch pan.
- 2Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until set. Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over the crust. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes or until the chocolate starts to melt. Spread the chocolate evenly over the crust.
- 3Set the oven to broil. Scoop 6 to 8 large tablespoons of marshmallow cream over the melted chocolate. DO NOT SPREAD. Sprinkle the miniature marshmallows over the top and slightly press them down.
- 4Broil with top 5 to 6 inches from the heat, 20 to 30 seconds or until marshmallows are toasted. Watch closely; marshmallows will brown quickly.
- 5Cool 10 minutes. Cut into 6 by 4 rows. Serve warm. Store bars in an air tight container.