How to Make Gluten Free Red Velvet Brownies
- Place chocolate and butter in a pot and melt.
Blend smooth and while still warm add the sugar.
- Let cool three to five minutes.
- Sift the dry ingredients together and stir to combine well. Set aside.
- Add the vanilla and eggs to chocolate mixture stir to combine.
- Stir in the dry ingredients.
Nuts are optional and 1/4 cup chopped can be added at this time.
- Pour into a greased and lined 8 inch square pan.
- Bake preheated oven 325 and bake 20 minutes to 25 minutes.Top should crack and also be shiney.
- Remove to cool on a wire rack.
- When cool frost if desired.