Gluten free, flour free Chocolate Brownies
In my opinion it tastes better the second day!!
1 1/4 cchocolate chips
1- 15oz. can(s)garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
2 Tbspinstant coffee, decaffinated or reg.
2 Tbspcanola oil
1 1/2 tspvanilla extract
1/2 cbrown sugar
1/2 tspbaking powder
·dash of salt
1/2 cchopped walnuts, optional
How to Make Gluten free, flour free Chocolate Brownies
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips, stir until smooth. cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, place beans (I used chickpeas)egg whites, egg,coffee granules, oil, and vanilla extract in food processor. Cover and process until the mixture is smooth.
- In small bowl, combine brown sugar,baking powder and salt. Add to bean mixture. Cover and process until combined. gradually add chocolate: process until well blended.
- Pour batter into pan which has been sprayed with non-stick spray. Sprinkle walnuts on top.. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 min. (do not overbake) Let it cool completely!
- Nutrition facts:1 brownie equals 184 cal; 9g of fat;(3g. sat. fat);18mg cholesterol;100 mg of sodium, 25g carbs; 2 g fiber; 4g protein, diabetic exchange: 1-1/2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.